QuickBooks Desktop | Receiving and Depositing Payments
how to receive and deposit payments in quickbooks desktop
Well, by following the workflow process in quickbooks, we can keep our data organized and easy to access. If you don’t follow the workflow process, things will get really messy and it will take too much time to straighten things up which will also cost you some extra money. So, its important to follow the workflow process while receiving and depositing payments and in this tutorial, we will see whether how we can receive and deposit payments in quickbooks desktop.
= Topics discussed in this tutorial
- 00:06 Overview
- 00:46 Receiving Payments in QuickBooks Desktop
- 01:18 Selecting the Invoice to receive the payment
- 01:35 Receiving Under or less than the invoice payment
- 02:30 Showing the summery of the received payment
- 03:20 What is Undeposited Funds Account
- 04:00 Depositing payments into the bank account in Quickbooks Desktop
- 05:05 Taking Cash back while depositing the payment in Quickbooks Desktop
- 05:24 Changes in Chart of Accounts after depositing payments in Quicknbooks Desktop
- 05:50 Changes in the customer’s account
Watch it on Youtube:
I hope this will be helpful for someone out there and Thanks for Watching & Don’t Forget To Like, Share & Subscribe.